On this episode, we’re taking a look at the status of association media in 2018, with input from special guests: you, our audience of association marketers.
If you attended AM&P's 2018 annual conference, you may have seen us recording in the lobby. We were lucky enough to capture the content smarts of our association colleagues: everything from your content wish lists to your biggest challenges. Now, we’re happy to share them with you.
Get to know our guests
- Linda Busche is senior writer and editor for the National Restaurant Association.
- Amy Suhajda is communications manager of National Association of Boards of Pharmacy.
- Chris Okenka is assistant director of brand and creative at Turnaround Management Association.
- Stephanie Holland is assistant director of advertising sales and marketing with American Chemical Society.
- Justin Jacques is associate editor at Water Environment and Technology Magazine with the Water Environment Federation.
- Seiche Sanders is editor-in-chief and publisher with ASQ, American Society for Quality.
- Meg White is managing editor of REALTOR Magazine.
- Raj Mukhopadhyay is executive editor of C&EN Brand Lab.
- Rachel Ledbetter is managing editor for National Science Teachers Association Press.